Fuji is a native Californian, parent, educator, and technologist. Fuji has been working tirelessly to make it a better place to live, work, study and raise a family. Fuji is committed to fighting for the Constitutional Right to Life for you, our families and our soon to be born California children. Fuji is the only candidate proposing statewide legislation to empower taxpayers to elect not to have their hardworking tax dollars from being used for abortion clinics and related services. Furthermore, Fuji is a devout advocate against the death penalty, in all its forms, including abortion. It’s time for a California Governor that protects the moral sanctity and legal personhood of all life. Vote Fuji, for a better future!
Who is Fuji?
- Independent write-in candidate for California Governor, June 5th, 2018
- What does write-in mean? It means you can write the name F-U-J-I, and it will be counted as a vote for Fuji to become our next California Governor.
- Why isn’t Fuji on the ballot? Fuji was on the ballot in 2016, for San Diego’s 50th Congressional District, this election he will be a write-in candidate for Governor, giving you the voter the opportunity to write the name F-U-J-I, that will count as a vote for Fuji.
- Why isn’t Fuji accepting campaign money? Because Fuji knows and feels like you do about too much influence of money from Super-Pacs, lobbyists, unions, banks and foreign governments undermining our democracy. Fuji is paying for his own gubernatorial campaign 100%. Fuji is committed to removing outside money from politics, by genuine election reforms. Such as mandatory weekly online debates from the candidates, public financing of registered candidates, and using technology to empower you the voter, with online internet voting, for a more honest, just and representative direct democracy.
- Who was a write-in candidate recently in California? Bernie Sanders was a write-in candidate in California for US President in 2016. Bernie Sanders had to become a write-in candidate in California because of the well documented and proven corruption at the highest levels of the DNC (Democratic National Committee). see former DNC chair Donna Brazile’s book “Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns That Put Donald Trump in the White House“ – November 7, 2017
- Why is Fuji asking for your vote? Fuji is asking for your vote on June 5th, 2018, to hold our politicians, both Democrats and Republicans, accountable.
- Why is Fuji more capable than State Assemblyman Travis Allen, State Treasurer John Chiang, attorney John Cox, former state Superintendent of Schools Delaine Eastin, Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsom, and former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, acclaimed Libertarian activist Nickolas Wildstar, Amanda Renteria to represent and serve you and me? Because Fuji is you, an ordinary native California like you that embraces California’s diversity as our strength, and is dedicated to genuine election reform by removing the damaging influence of too much money from Super-Pacs, lobbyists, unions, banks and foreign governments in our political process. The silence is deafening from the political establishment that does not want an outsider like you and me asking the difficult questions in state government. Fuji is the most capable candidate to become our next California Governor because he is you, ready, willing and eager to return our state government to what it was meant to be, a representative form of government moved by the People, from the People and for the People of California!
- How can I put patriotism first and not partisanship, by voting for Fuji to become our next California governor? On June 5th, 2018, write the name F-U-J-I.
Did you know Fuji is the first …
- First gubernatorial candidate in the USA to maintain and run his own servers.
- Only California gubernatorial candidate that has never and is not accepting money from special interests such as lobbyists, banks, unions and foreign governments. Sole candidate in California that is 100% self-funded.
- The first candidate to fight for making all registered candidates debate weekly a mandatory requirement to remain eligible as a candidate to ensure a well-informed electorate.
- First candidate in the USA to advocate for the official recognition and adoption of cryptocurrencies.
- The only candidate in the entire country advocating for the establishment of a genuinely autonomous, independent and impartial governmental agency called a Department of Technology, headed by a newly elected Secretary of Technology.
- The first candidate in the USA to propose an emergency genuinely autonomous hacker reaction force called California Black, directed by a Department of Technology.
- The first candidate to support, promote and work with AI (artificial intelligence) by personally coding, testing and deploying AI.
Is Fuji the only self-funded Independent gubernatorial candidate?
Yes, Fuji is 100% self-funded and 100% Independent.
Does Fuji really run, maintain and update his own servers?
Of course! Fuji is the only Gubernatorial candidate in the USA who runs his own servers.