BY INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE FUJI SHIOURA
A Calfiornia Government for the People, by the People, and From the People.
Here are some of my signature campaign issues I openly challenge my fellow gubernatorial candidates like State Assemblyman Travis Allen, State Treasurer John Chiang, attorney John Cox, former state Superintendent of Schools Delaine Eastin, Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsom, and former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and others, for a live debate on Facebook Live, Youtube Live & Twitter Periscope.
Let’s get to work to hold an online discussion to ensure a thorough debate voters want and deserve, so we can start fixing.
The 5th Amendment states: “No Person shall … be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law”.
The 14th Amendment states: “No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law”.
The Declaration of Independence states: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness”.
I, Fuji Shioura, Independent Gubernatorial Candidate for 2018, affirm the God-given legal personhood of all human beings from fertilization to natural death, without exception. It’s time for Democrats and Republicans to put politics aside and hold a public, a civil & thorough debate on the pressing issues, concerns, and expectations our voters want & our democracy deserves.
It’s time to put California families, schools and workers first and not a political party, super PACs, lobbyist, bank, union, or a foreign government interest.
- Smaller class sizes.
- Make English, Spanish, and Chinese the official language of California.
- Food security
- Renewable energy
- Economy, Job creation
- Taxes: Legislate new tax law to empower California taxpayers and businesses to choose to not have their state tax dollars used for abortion-related services. We can use our California tax dollars instead for our schools, police, fire, road repair and more.
- Election Reform: Eliminate primaries, make live debates weekly mandatory for candidates & make 1st week of July a 7-day voting period instead of 1 day in November
- Elected Officials: Allow voters to know where their politicians are during working hours via GPS smartphone app from my Internet project GOVERNMENT.DOMAINS 9 AM to 5 PM
- Make government more efficient, transparent and accountable through smart city initiatives like IoT (Internet of Things)
- Courts: Legislate to make our California courts bilingual in Spanish & English.
- I will fight to pass legislation to make healthcare a human rights issue for universal health care for all of the families that include comprehensive dental care. A healthier workforce is an investment in our human capital. It’s time to have dental care a part of health insurance and not separate to prevent heart disease and other dental related health issues.
- Build more train lines.
- Propose, build and use LTA (lighter than air) or air blimps, to move cargo from the coast to inland destinations, thereby significantly reducing truck traffic on our roads, streets, and highways to improve travel times for commuters. For example, a single LTA can in theory transport ten truckloads, from the port of LA to the city of Ontario.
- Bike: Make more friendly bike laws in metropolitan areas.
- Earth: Always remember to work together because we all have only one home called Earth.